Thursday, November 06, 2008

Ahhh Stollen!

20051210-stollen-large
Originally uploaded by ReneS





Juergen brought home the yummiest Stollen from Aldi yesterday. I know it's really Weihnachtsgebäck but I guess we're starting a little early :)


Speaking of Weihnachten, my little guy will attest to the fact that I've got a mountain books in my foyer, all waiting to be unpacked and put online for you to peruse. Lots of gorgeous new Christmas titles, some Sesamstrasse, and much more. The new titles should be online by Saturday. I hope you'll like them.

:) Sarah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you live on the West Coast, COST PLUS WORLD MARKET has all their Xmas stuff out - including several types of Stollen, Bahlsen cookies like pfeffernusse and the plum filled hearts, chocolate advent calendars, and Niedermayer marzipan. I'm trying to hold off until Erste Advents to buy anything, but I may not be able to restrain myself :-)

Anonymous said...

Einfach Spitze. Ich bin so froh, dass ich diese Seite gefunden habe.Bin ein Waldorf Fan - und die Info hier ist eine tolle Ergaenzung zu meinem Lehrplan. Freue mich schon auf die naechste Unit Study - Nikolaus. :-)

Unknown said...

Thea - yum! Time for another piece of Stollen.

Anonymous -
Danke für Deine Nachricht! Ja, Waldorf finde ich auch schön. Wir versuchen viel Kunst und Handarbeit mit unseren Kindern zu machen.

Viel Spaß!